A Submission is a completed entry of the App that has been submitted to our servers. You can view completed Submissions on Android and iOS devices.
Enabling mobile submission viewing
First you have to enable the ability for your users to view a Submission on a mobile device.
Note: To do this you must also enable Submission editing.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the name of the App you want to allow Submission editing for.
- Scroll down to Features.
- Click Edit & View.
- Select who can have access to the editing of a completed Submission and click save.
You can also view your Submissions from your mobile device. To do that follow these steps:
- Open the GoCanvas Mobile App and synchronize your Apps.
- Click on Completed on the bottom of your screen.
- You'll see the list of all Submissions.
- Click on the Submission you'd like to view. Note: if you have configured Submission viewing correctly (see above), Submissions will display with black text. If you are seeing Submissions with a gray text that are not clickable, revisit your Edit & View settings on the website.
- Click the View button.