A template is a copy of a GoCanvas App that does not transmit down to a mobile device, but can act as a starting point for a new GoCanvas App. You are able to create templates from your existing Apps or use existing Templates from your Templates list to create new Apps. This is particularly useful for making a copy of an App.
Creating a Template
- Navigate to the Apps tab.
- Click the name of the app you want to create a template of.
- In the Actions area, click Create Template.
Copying an App from a Template
- Navigate to the Apps tab within the GoCanvas website.
- On the bottom of the page click Templates.
- You will be presented with a list of your Templates. Click the Create App icon (plus sign in a box) on the right to create a copy based on that Template.